Placer Dispute Resolution Service (PDRS)

Community Mediation in Placer County

Volunteer at PDRS

Volunteer mediators with PDRS must meet the training requirements of the Dispute Resolution Programs Act (DRPA).  PDRS also requires its volunteer mediators to observe mediations and participate with more senior mediators before they are allowed to be part of  a PDRS mediation panel. Please contact PDRS for more information and a volunteer application.